来源：http://www.bellaspire.com/ 发布时间：2022-07-19 浏览次数：
CNC cutting machine has made great progress in cutting energy and CNC control system. Cutting energy has developed from a single flame energy cutting to a variety of energy cutting methods. Here are some skills of daily use of CNC cutting machine.
1. Cutting shall start from the edge; As far as possible, cut from the edge rather than through the hole. Using the edge as the starting point will prolong the service life of the consumer. The correct method is to align the nozzle directly with the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
2. Reduce unnecessary "arc striking (or arc guiding)" time; The consumption of nozzle and electrode is very fast during arc starting. Before starting, the cutting torch should be placed within the walking distance of cutting metal.
3. Do not overload the nozzle; Overloading the nozzle (i.e. exceeding the working current of the nozzle) will quickly damage the nozzle. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.
4. Adopt reasonable tangent distance; According to the requirements of the instruction manual, adopt a reasonable cutting distance, which is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the workpiece surface. When punching, try to use a distance twice the normal cutting distance or a large height that can be transferred by the plasma arc.
5. The perforation thickness should be within the allowable range of the machine system; The cutting machine cannot punch on the steel plate that exceeds the working thickness, and the usual perforation thickness is 1/2 of the normal cutting thickness.
6. Try to keep the cutting torch and consumables of the CNC cutting machine clean: any dirt on the cutting torch and consumables will greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing consumer parts, put them on a clean flannelette, often check the connecting rib of the cutting torch, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide detergent.
7. Try to minimize perforation and cutting. Perforation is one of the main reasons for the damage of the cutting nozzle because the back splashing of molten steel will damage the nozzle. If perforation and cutting are necessary, pre drill the hole with a drill at the perforation and cut from the pre drill;
8. Try to cut within the rated normal cutting thickness of the cutting machine, and try not to cut at the limit cutting thickness. The normal cutting thickness of domestic cutting machines is generally 60% of the large cutting thickness marked by the manufacturer, and try to cut within this thickness range, so as to protect the cutting nozzle;
9. Shandong CNC welding equipment manufacturers believe that the distance between the cutting nozzle and the steel plate should be kept as constant as possible, generally about 3-8mm. If it is too far away, not only the power consumption is too large, the cutting penetration capacity will decline, but also the electrode is relatively consumed, which will reduce the service life of the electrode; If it is too close, it will be simpler, and it will cost a lot of nozzles. The service life of the nozzles will be doubled and even burned up.
The above is the correct use of CNC welding machine and some tips in daily use. I hope it can help you solve some problems in use. For more problems, you can pay attention to our website http://www.bellaspire.com Seek answers.